Wednesday, April 20, 2011

MY DAMAGED HUMIDIFIER 喷雾机生病了。


After being in use for 3 to 4 years, my humidifier has broken down. I had originally planned to use these broken down devices as spare parts. However, as more parts broke down, I contemplated changing my plans. Moreover, a humidifier does not cause much in Malaysia. It is only around RM400.00, only around 1/4 - 1/5 of a electro-motor humidifier.

However, I decided against a new purchase. The broken down humidifier may be abit noisier, the mist produced not as fine, and a new water tank was also needed. However, 1 water tank is sufficient to supply 4 to 5 humidifiers. We may also include a few drops of swiftlet's aroma into the fluids, allowing the humidifier to have an added purpose and impact on the swiftlet's house. Most swiftlet house owners would prefer this model of humidifiers, as it is convenient and cost-effective.

As for my 4 broken down humidifiers, I fixed the ball bearings, oil seal, and re-routed the electrical wiring for an additional 10 metres. The total cost was only that of a new moter humidifier. Now, I have 4 working devices, it is not only cost-effective, but also environmentally friendly too.

用了将近3年多至4年的喷雾机,终于还是生病了。本来打算当做备用零件来用,可是越来越多台坏了。毕竟这些喷雾机在马来西亚不会很贵,一台大概RM400.00左右,比一台MOTOR电子喷雾机便宜1/4 - 1/5,差点就决定买台新的。但最终打消了这个念头,虽然它吵了点,雾气也没有这么细,未经改良雾气只能往上喷,还要加1个Water Tank 。不过,1个Water Tank水槽可以供四五个喷雾器使用,我们也容易在水槽里面注入燕屋香精。许多燕屋主喜欢使用这款喷雾机,因为它方便移动,价格又合理,所以得到很多燕屋主的亲睐。

至于我那四台生病了的喷雾机,经过修理换了轮轴,油介子 Oil Seal后,我还特地把电线直接从马达那延长十米,加起来相等于一粒新的价钱,但我却有四台可使用,不但经济实惠,而且非常环保。

No comments:

Post a Comment